BRANDING IS THE VISUAL EXPRESSION OF THE HEART BEHIND YOUR BUSINESS… A STORY THAT CAN’T BE TOLD WITH A TEMPLATED DESIGN OR A GENERIC SOLUTION. IT SHOULD BE DISTINCTIVE, STRATEGIC, PERSONAL, AND MEMORABLE.
How would it feel to express the heart of your brand with a design that couldn’t possibly belong to anyone else? To communicate who you are at just one glance? To elevate your business with polished designs that express your personality and add value to your brand?
Custom brand design is a timeless investment: it elevates your perceived professionalism and makes a lasting impression at every touchpoint.
Is your brand telling your unique story?
If not, let's talk.
Let's design a brand that feels like you.
Badge / Icon
- Are We a Good Fit? : Here’s where we get to know each other. After we receive your basic information, we’ll schedule a complimentary consultation either in person at The Communion in Richardson, on the phone, or through video chat.
- Taking Care of Business: Once you approve our proposal and submit a deposit to secure a place in our schedule, you will be given access to your personal client portal, where you can share photos, ideas, links – basically anything that will continue to help us hone your specific style and what you imagine.You will also be able to communicate directly with us, track our timeline, and receive automatic reminders for payments and proofing approval deadlines.
- Brand Discovery Questionnaire: After you’ve signed the dotted line on your Proposal and Contract, you’ll receive a Brand Questionnaire to spark some soul-searching and kickstart the design process.
- Work the timeline: We’ll gab about all your ideas as well as our design and production timeline. Creating a workable schedule is something that will help to facilitate an easeful and fun creative process for all.
- Brainstorming: I’ll use your Questionnaire answers to dive into my brand research and design. Shortly after, you will receive a custom digital mood board with several options for style and design.
- Design Development: Once you’ve selected your style, I start with thumbnail sketches, and then hone in on the top concepts to digitally develop your brand design. You’ll be shown somewhere from 10 – 20 sketches, after selections are made we start the digital process.
- Revisions: You have two opportunities to request any revisions or tweaks as we refine a distinctive design for your logo.
- Create logo complements: No logo is complete without their whole system, items such as alternate logos, icons/badges, patterns, taglines, etc.
- Branding Guideline: This is your handbook for how to properly express your brand: where and how to use the logo, colors, type, and just as important, how NOT to use them, to consistently communicate your message.
- File Release: Once everything is approved and one, all digital files are released to you (including color variations, tagline variations, patterns, and icons—you get everything!).