Your wedding stationery is the introduction and what sets the tone for your big day, and one of the few items you and your guest can keep as a reminder of your wedding day. Your suite describes your unique view as a couple, and captures important elements or moments from your relationship, personalities, story, and vision; and we would love to be part of it!
- We highly suggest you begin gathering inspiration. Pinterest and Instagram are great quick sources, get inspired! Look for images, colors, textures, prints, ribbons, wax, anything and everything!
- A form with general details about you and your lovebird is sent to you, in here I start to gather some of your ideas, inspiration, your story!
- After reading a little bit about you and your event, we have a consultation, discuss your likes and dislikes a little further, the mood and colors of your wedding. If you are in the Dallas area, the consultation happens over coffee at The Communion in Richardson, if you are not, we can share virtual coffee and video chat!
- After our meeting, you’ll receive all documentation to get us started with your stationery. Including a moodboard with inspiration for patterns, colors, typography and images, an estimated investment and contract.
- Once the contract is signed, the moodboard and estimate are approved and a partial payment is made, we are ready to work on your suite!
- We take all of what we have discussed, seen, approved, and we begin designing... We send it to you for approval, have a couple of revisions to make sure you’re absolutely in love with it, confirm final quantity, materials, colors, and any embellishments to begin production, a final payment is required before it goes to press, and we print.
- And then ta-dah! Your unique wedding stationery is ready for you to pickup (or get delivered) and sent to your guests.
Does it sound like we are a good fit? Have any questions?
Let’s get started! Email us!